Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115F) Official FRP Bypass U2 Android 10 Downgrade Firmware (Flash File) for repairing your device or resetting your FRP Lock. if you have facing bootloop, System errors, Unbrick dead after flash, Screen Lock, Pattern Lock, FRP / Google Account, hanging and dead problems. You can Flash Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tools.
What is Samsung Firmware?
A Samsung Firmware/Stock ROM is a formal software that the company develops to update the operating system of its specific device, And each device has different firmware according to the components of the mobile hardware. if you have facing bootloop, System errors, Unbrick dead after flash, Screen Lock, Pattern Lock, FRP / Google Account, hanging and dead problems. You can Flash Stock Firmware Using Odin Flash Tools.
Read More: FRP Bypass Apk 2021 Free Download
How to Flash Samsung Firmware?
- First, you need to download the exact firmware file same as your device model number. (If you don’t know which is the correct firmware file with your device model, click here)
- After downloading the exact firmware file, then you need to install Samsung USB drivers on your computer.
- When you successfully installed the USB drivers on your computer now download the Odin 3 Flash Tool.
- After downloading the Odin 3 Flash Tool, extract the firmware file using the WinRAR program.
- Now run Odin 3 Flash tool and select the .tar.md5 or .tar Samsung firmware file in Odin 3 Flash tool. (If you want to know how to load the firmware file in Odin 3 Flash Tool, click here)
- Turn off your Samsung device and boot into download mode, and connect it to the computer. (If you want to know how to boot Samsung device in download mode, click here)
- when you connect your device to the computer, the device’s port appears in the Odin 3 tool, which means that your device is successfully connected and the Samsung USB drivers are working correctly.
- After adding your flash files on Odin 3 Flash tool, then click on the Start button the flash process will start, And when the flashing process is complete, your device will automatically reboot.
Make sure your mobile device battery is at least 30% charged before starting the flashing process. While flashing the mobile device your important data (photos, videos, contacts, messages, documents, and other) will be erased, so we recommed you to back up your important data from your device to your computer or other palce before starting the flashing process.
What Is the Content of SM-A115F Firmware Files?
-SM-A115F_1_20210226165605_6QN9S2E9PH_FAC AP_A115FXXU2AUA3_CL20425243_QB37807789_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta_RKEY_OS10.tar BL_A115FXXU2AUA3_CL20425243_QB37807789_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar CP_A115FXXU2AUA3_CP18056642_CL20425243_QB37807789_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar CSC_OMC_OJM_A115FOJM2AUB1_CL20425243_QB38387263_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar HOME_CSC_OMC_OJM_A115FOJM2AUB1_CL20425243_QB38387263_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar
Additional Details of SM-A115F Firmware
|File||Samsung Galaxy A11 (SM-A115F)|
|Flash Tool||Odin 3|
Samsung A11 FRP Bypass Downgrade Firmware
(SM-A115F) FRP Bypass Download Links: